Friday, February 5, 2010

do it

The sun is out and it's making me soooooo happy. I've got Rachel running 1km then walk 1 min, and she's going to be ready to run the TC 10 k....true story...i'm also recruiting her for the underwear affair 10k this year...such a fun event, I'm so thrilled I'll be in town to race in that one this year...I had so much fun last year!! Can't wait! I'm playing tennis tomorrow morning and I'm really excited about that too. Getting back into the multisport feel. Gotta get back on the bike this week....the weather makes it way easier and motivating....I had a book recommended to me by human kinetics called swimmers anatomy that I think I can really benefit from, lots of really cool training tips and suggestions for weight training to help with swimming, which is definately my weakness...gettin on that one pretty quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment