Wednesday, November 4, 2009

back at it

back at the gym, makes me very happy!! running outdoors for the rest of the week and some good solid gym time to keep the rest of me happy! foot feels fabulous.....Bear Mtn 10k is comin up fast...train train train...school is lovely...getting close to the end of this semester.......so much fun...i can't get over how fabulous all of my cohort is...they're all so wonderful! would really like to be getting to bikrams more often, it makes me a much happier person...and is really good for my racing...it's just really hard to get it into my schedule...GOAL! my goal for november/december is to get to hot yoga twice a week....

Goals are the backbone of training
and training is the shortest distance between fit and unfit......

true story

No comments:

Post a Comment