Saturday, April 24, 2010

Relocating

Well, i've arrived. In Banff!! It's lovely here. Cold....snowy...but wonderful. Staying with ash in the Rocky Mountain Bed and Breakfast for a few days and then on monday I go to the resort. Yay staff accommodation!! whoop whoop!! Kali should be here by tomorrow night which is awesome. I still don't feel like I'm moving here. I feel like I'm on vacation and will be going home soon. Which is entirely false! I'm here and Ashley has made me so welcome and introduced me to all her friends who have been equally fabulous. So now I just have to get settled back into a routing. I've made a martial arts friend who's going to teach me things and i'll teach him to rock climb. Friends are fun. Drove around Banff with ryan this afternoon and saw a lot of awesome elk. loved it. i think it's going to be a great summer!! I do miss my Vic crew sooooo much tho. Sad panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment