Friday, February 25, 2011

Loving the Heat

Well it's February in Florida...which means highs of 80 degrees farenheit, I can't argue with that!! This weekend is the Disney Princess Half Marathon, I wish I were ready to race in it, but I just haven't been training enough and it would be silly to go and hurt myself this early in my work term. Disney has a lot of neat events that I can participate in while I'm here. If you'd like to check them out, head to www.rundisney.com for more info! I'm pretty fortunate to have a special staff recreation area right next to my apartment complex so I'll be able to start swim training again very soon. In fact, I should probably get back in the water on Saturday since I have it off. The weather right now at home is nuts. In the minuses and SNOWING in Vic. Thank goodness I'm not there, I'm not a fan of snow. I'm quite happy here in the crazy humidity thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment