Friday, June 17, 2011

Beat the Heat

So training in the super hot central Florida humidity is interesting. I went for a run last night at 10pm and it was still brutally humid out. Im adapting. Starting to get used to it, but I still prefer to stay in the gym if at all possible!!

A few of the concierge girls have been asking for exercise advice and the other day I instituted hourly cardio blasts in the lounge kitchen! So much fun, every hour we do jumping jacks, pushups, mountain climbers, knee-ups, and burpees. It's a great activity break in our day, I love it!!

I'm currently working fairly hard at gaining muscle mass before I get home. Once im back to really intensive triathlon training, it'll be a nice solid base to start back from. Plus it gives my body a bit of a change, switching it up is fun! I'm looking forward to coming home and training with all my favorite friends from Victoria!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment