Friday, June 19, 2009

3 days.....

So, I had a tri-mare last night....nothing horriffic...just things going wrong and then when i dove into the water I couldn't swim....my limbs just would not move....
So that was fun. I'm fairly certain I'm just stressing out about it. I feel very unprepared but in reality  I'm more prepared then I think I am. I'm far more ready than I was for the last tri and I survived that one. B and I have been clocking some serious bike time and I'm way faster than I was a month ago. I've even done some open water swimming with T. In the ocean no less. We're going to swim in the lake later today so I'm sure that'll make me feel better. I'm trying hard not to push it these last few days before the race, only because I know I'm not supposed to. I'm dying to go to the gym but i need all my strength for sunday! No sore muscles allowed!
Just headed out to ride a few horses. Phoebe is the sweetest mare you'll ever meet and I'm having so much fun with her. She's been going for almost 2 months now, and she's really coming along nicely. Waiting in eager anticipation for the sugoi apparel I ordered to come in. The Brand Champion line is SO cool. It reminds me of all the Haida art back home. Well, time to get outside! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment