Thursday, June 18, 2009

4 days...

I'm new to this whole blogging thing, and realistically, no one is going to want to follow me, so it's probably not too important what I say....but I'm doing it anyway.
First of all, I type on my blackberry too much, and am currently upset that my laptop is not correcting my spelling and punctuation for me..
2nd of all, if you don't already know this about me, I'm training for a triathlon. I raced in one last month and am preparing for my second one...which is in...you guessed it....4 days...sunday morning, 7:30am, I head out into Elk Lake to swim, then jump out of the lake to bike and run. I know, crazy, right? I don't know what I'm thinking, 3 sports at once....crazy. But for some reason I love it. I love the challenge and love feeling like I might die. I think life isn't worth living unless I feel like I might die at some point during the day, it just makes everything more exciting!
Where was I...oh right...triathlons. Yes. Fun times. I'm a very bad person and I didn't swim yesterday....therefore i MUST swim today or I run the risk of being unprepared and drowning in the lake....which would be unfortunate...
It's that time...off to work! Have a great day! Happy training!!

No comments:

Post a Comment