Sunday, October 4, 2009

20k

sooooo Vic and I ran 2 loops of Elk Lake today....20k...and by ran i mean ran most of the way and walked some of it....but the name of the game is getting the distance in....the most exciting part is that my cardio was awesome. Felt like I could run forever...HOWEVER, my hip gave out on me...stupid injuries....i feel like it will get better...when I first started training the 10k distance my joints hated me....and I pushed through it and now the 10k distance is easy.....now this is a new distance, new pain to push through.....so i feel like it'll get better....in all fairness I made a huge training distance jump..it's only fair that my body takes some time to hate me for it....so this week is tuesday 10k, thursday 15k and then sunday marathon!! sounds like fun, doesn't it! No? I didn't think so either.....

No comments:

Post a Comment