Thursday, October 22, 2009

can i run yet?.....how bout now?

so.....remember how much I hate running? well somehow whilst training for the marathon, something magical happened....did I start to love running? no....did I get good at it? not really..just faster....I got hooked. I'm totally addicted to running. Kinda like I got addicted to triathlons. I still hate it just as much, but I hate not doing it more....it's wierd....I've been off, nursing my injured foot and realized that after the 3rd day I was going mental. I'm going to have to go for sure on friday or I might go completely nuts.....wierd. I have no idea when that happened, but it sure did. School is super crazy and I need to run to regain some clarity in my brain. It's becoming a little cloudy in there. Just a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment