Monday, September 7, 2009

Vacation?

Well, I've been on semi vacation for the last week. By semi I mean I went to Penticton for a wedding, which was amazing! I had a chance to chat with some really inspiring Ironman athletes, since Ironman Canada had just finished the day before. The buoys were still out in the lake and everything. Really exciting. 
Goal: Complete an Ironman by the time I'm 30. 
Thats the goal. Ideally I'll do one before then, but that's the deadline! 
The wedding was fabulous and magical and I had a great time, but I didn't get to train. I got to do a lovely beach run or two but other than that nothin much. So then I was home for 1 day, within which I worked a double and then flew to Toronto the next mornng at 6:40am. So now I'm in Toronto. I've been doing a few stair intervals but other than that, nothin! Mostly because all the hormones that I've been on for this whole egg donor buisness have been killing me. I've been lethargic, bloated, etc. Plus apparently I'm very affected by the hormones, I'm hyperproducing eggs. Yikes. So therefore, I'm soooo not ready to race in Sooke. So I'm just going to focus on the Royal Victoria Marathon. Which means I need to frickin run. Stupid running....boooooooo. October 11th. It's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment